Monday, August 15, 2011

Utility room mostly assembled

The last kitchen cabinet we're saving was pulled out today and moved into the utility room. Handy Frank also got the wall cabinets to sober up and hang straight.  :)

He'll be cleaning them up all nice & neat, of course, and the countertop will be cut off at a suitable length, not sticking out like that. But the utility room already looks a lot better with its "new" cabinets.

Frank also got the dining room painted and the new color looks great, but my photos don't show it well. I'll try again after we get all the furniture back in place.

1 comment:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Hello ladies!
Just catching up again.
Long shirt-tails, yes indeed!!
You two are always fun to visit with the projects you seem to have going on all the time. You are such do it yourselfer's it's really inspiring to me, even though I have a husband who is one himself, I don't do any of that stuff and would never attempt it on my own. Go girls!!!!!