Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snippet

Heard this as I was coming in to work today. I happened to be walking behind a couple of people (who were taking up the entire breadth of the hall, or I wouldn't have stuck around to listen). The man was telling the woman about his plans to be cremated after a stint at medical school (not as a doctor--as postmortem practice material). He named the teaching hospital across the street from us as the recipient of his future cadaver. And the woman replied, "Oh, yes, I used to work over there. I've seen y'all's naked bodies!"

It's not nice to burst out laughing while eavesdropping.  ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have resisted, either. :D

Anonymous said...

I still can't get this darn thing to take my correct password. Above (and this) by Alley.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

In college I once walked past the cadaver lab of the med school while cutting through an alley. It was in the basement of the medical school and they happened to have a window open. I saw waayy more than I wanted to that day!