Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kitty pix

After the stress of the past week, I think we need some kitty pix. These were taken last weekend, I think. Here's Minnie proceeding to her favorite "wallow" to have a good, dusty roll. I tried to catch a shot of her fuzzy white tummy, but my camera's shutter lag was too slow.

(She was getting a little freaky at this point.)
And here's Sammi lying in wait for Minnie around the corner of the house. She's a champion lurker. Don't you just want to bury your fingers in that luxurious fur?

Now Minnie walks up to the trap, but stops--she knows something's fishy!
Result: a Mexican standoff.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I sure wish I could roll around in some dirts. It looks fun!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ooohhh They're beautiful!!
There is nothing like a good roll in the dirt!!

Looks like your yard remodeling is in full swing! Really like the idea of the patio cover!