Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Somewhere in the world...

...Leo is officially four years old today. He still hasn't turned up, though. I hope he's OK wherever he is.

I haven't gotten my stolen computer/etc. back yet, either--I've been trying to catch the Sgt. in charge of property crimes, as he's the only one who can authorize giving me my stuff back, but haven't had any luck yet. Trying again today, of course.

It drives me nuts that my computer--which I really need to finish a project really soon--is just sitting in the police property room a mile or two from my house, and I can't get it outta there!

1 comment:

Cat with a Garden said...

Happy Purrthday Leo. We too hope you're alright.
Bureaucracy is the one of the strangest things about humans. We think they've created a monster. They should give you your much needed stuff back! The robbery itself was unpleasant enough.
Purrs, Siena & Chilli