Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cat = center of universe

I'm doing a time-consuming computer setup and brought out my old playing cards for a few rounds of solitaire while the computer did its thing. After a bit, Minnie arrived, hopped right up on my desk, had a sniff at the cards, and promptly lay down on them. Clearly, Mom's attention was not being directed toward useful pursuits. Why mess about with silly little paper things instead of showering Miss Minnie with lovin's? Why, indeed? So, of course, I did.  :)

Please observe the magnificent whiskers and bountiful toe fluff on this fine specimen of cat-hood.

5 comments:

CCL Wendy said...

Minnie is very beautiful, indeed! And she is just being a cat when she lies down on your cards. Cats always want to be the center of attention. I'm sure you know this very well.

I have cats constantly walking back and forth in front of my monitor much of the time. Although I love them dearly, it can be annoying.

Minnie seems like such a dear.

Elin said...

Very beautiful kitty!

smoooochies!

Tober the Cat said...

Papers of any kind (even smallish ones) are for lying down on! I applaud Minnie's "resentful look" paired with "presentation of the floof-belly"--really a unique combo!

las794 said...

Minnie is multi-talented, that's for sure! :D

Fin said...

You said it so well in your title! Purfect!