Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's rather frustrating...

...when you've got a Friday night with no big work project scheduled for the next morning, and you put all your warm blankies on your bed, and you're looking forward to a nice long sleep...and then you don't get it. Can't blame it on the cat, either (well, not entirely). I woke up at 3am, then kept dodging in and out of sleep until 7am, when I totally gave up. Don't know why--just pure cussedness, I guess.

On a happier note, I did my weekly weigh-in and I've lost another pound, for a total of 12 down. Slow progress, but (I hope) steady from now on. Now that my tooth is fixed, I can go back on my normal, high-fiber, nearly-vegetarian diet.

2 comments:

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Thats the right way. Slow results, but the best way to see long lasting weight loss. Congrats!!
I've been having trouble sleeping too. Same thing, waking up in the middle of the night then tossing & turning for a couple hours. No fun.
-SSS's mom

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Just read about the escapade with the bird!!!!
thanks for a well needed chuckle!
(I woulda screamed like a little girl too...)