Thursday, July 16, 2009

Post-remodel rest

Even though work drives me nuts sometimes (especially while I'm struggling to catch up after three weeks off to supervise remodeling), and despite the fact that my back has been a pain for several days, this week has been an oasis of rest. I'm even almost looking forward to working Saturdays for the next month and a half to make up for all the time I was out (almost--not quite). On the other hand, if I'm not going to be slaving over a hot bathroom anymore, I guess I'd better start exercising again instead of lazing on the couch with TV and crossword puzzles. But not right now--next week is good.  :)

Leo certainly got his exercise this morning. He caught and dispatched a mouse somewhere and had a ball tossing it around for quite a while before finally settling down to snack on it. And to think I used to get in trouble for playing with my food....

No comments: