Friday, July 10, 2009

One more day...

Tomorrow should--no, WILL--be the last day I have to work on my bathroom. I'll paint the door and one little bobble on the side of the vanity, and spray-frost the edges and sides of the window a bit more (where the frost is a bit thin for me), and that will be IT. A little cleaning, then I can totally relax, at least where the bathroom is concerned. I'm so glad, too, because my back and knees are really tired of all this climbing & standing & bending over & squatting to paint.  :P

Minnie is sure having fun with the new sink. I've gone into the bathroom in the morning and she'll already be sitting in the sink, cat-loaf style, with only her eyes and ears poking up over the edge, like some furry Kilroy. It's so funny!

I've needed that funny, too--this has been a fractured, chaotic, stressful week, for some reason. Misalignment of stars, no doubt....

No comments: