Sunday, July 12, 2009

Before and after

Here are the final photos of my finished bathroom. I thought a little "before and after" comparison would be fun. The difference between them is staggering....

There were some boo-boos, of course--the shower head and water handle line up with each other, but they don't exactly line up over the faucet and overflow plate in the tub--they're a bit far to the right. By the time I noticed that, it was too late to fix it, but it's fine--I'm pretty sure Martha Stewart won't come "git me" because of it. And in my rush to get the trim painted, I completely forgot to sand the rough edges of the new wood--oops! I'll take care of that someday (maybe). Also, I haven't put the robe hooks up on the back of the door yet, but I'll get to it soon. Just not today, onaccounta my back totally gave up on me as soon as I got home from running errands this morning. Owwww....

4 comments:

Thumper said...

That looks *awesome*!

Daisy said...

Bravo! It came out really classy!

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

A job well done! Really like your light fixtures and towel holders!

T said...

Oh wow, I'm playing catch up, but so glad this is all done. Very classy and pretty looking.

I really like the colors you chose.