...or, rather, on the window. This photo was intended to show you a newly spray-frosted window, but that's basically showing you a blurry nothing, so instead you may admire my masking efforts. It took two cans of Rustoleum spray-frost, but I think I got the window opaque enough for my modesty. After dark, I'll hang a big drawing of a naked lady in the shower and go outside to see if I get a peep show. :D
Sure hope that stuff doesn't come off in mid-shower. I'd much rather have bought a window with factory-etched glass, but I didn't have time--the leaks that I thought were caused by bathroom-related piping shoved my remodeling timeline way up and I had to make do with an in-stock window and do my own "etching".
So that was my morning project. My afternoon and evening project is to CLEAN UP!