Monday, June 8, 2009

Demo Day

Things are progressing on this first day of remodeling. I'm putting up pix of the destruction on my Flickr site, if you're interested.

Of fuzzier interest, however, is how Minnie's doing during all this: quite well, actually. She was thoroughly freaked out when she first discovered the construction guy and all the mess in the bathroom, but after a bit of quiet while everybody went to lunch, she crawled into her second-favorite hiding place behind the couch for a long nap. Doesn't look uptight at all, does she? My brave kitty....


3 comments:

T said...

Wow, I looked at your photos on your Flicker site! It always amazes me when carpenters come in and have to tear everything apart, then rebuild!

You are going to be so happy when it is all done. Frustrating during the process, but exciting when it is all over.

Minnie looks quite content, she is such a pretty girl!

Daisy said...

Minnie, you really are brave! I run and hide under the bed if I even hear a doorbell ring!

CCL Wendy said...

Minnie you looks all safe and sound in your hidey place! It's no fun when strange men come into your domain and start tearing it apart! Don't worry, your world will soon be right again!