Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 14: And we're DONE!

Well, the contractor is done with his part, anyway--I still have painting and window-frosting and grout-sealing and a massive house-cleaning to do, but there'll be no more workmen occupying my days! Everything's built that should be, and all the leaks are stopped (rubbing lucky kitty feet that they stay that way). And I'm so tired, I can't see straight. I'm going to shower and crash early tonight so I can start fresh on the cleaning tomorrow morning. Painting will be done on successive weekends. Pix of the day's progress are up on Flickr. The photo here is of one corner of the glass tile he put up along the top of the other tile on the window-wall; it shows his stairstep design. I forgot to take a picture of that yesterday. Ignore all the tile-settin' goop, that's all been cleaned up and grouted over now.

No comments: