Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kitty pix

There's no particular reason for these pix, except I had time on my hands and a fresh camera battery.  :)

I try to get photos of Minnie's beautiful face, but often wind up with pix of her floofy rear end. Oh well, it's nice, too. Here she is on the step in the carport. In the second photo, Minnie sniffs at the vent hole that leads to the crawlspace under my house--all the cats sniff that hole, over and over. The strip of wood nailed across it is to keep skinnier cats from squeezing through the hole. And in the photo below, Leo shows my Prius some love.

3 comments:

Cat with a garden said...

Minnie, your tail is very floofy and beautiful! I missed seeing pictures of you!111

las794 said...

High praise from the Queen of Floof!

CCL Wendy said...

I loves me some floofy butt!