Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Water baby

Minnie has discovered a fun new game: playing in the water. She'll get up on the bathroom vanity and wait for me to turn on the faucet to a trickle, then she'll bat the trickle of water, scoop water into a paw and lick it up, try to stick her mouth in the trickle without getting her head totally soaked, etc. She's even managed to lap from the trickle a time or two, although I doubt she's getting much into her mouth. It's so cute, though. I'd take pix of her playing in the water, but my bathroom is rather grotty at the moment.  :)

You'd think I never give her fresh water, with all the attention she pays to the sink and tub faucets, but I do, I promise!

Y'know, I might need to think of somewhere to put a DrinkWell fountain for her....

3 comments:

Alley said...

Sammi *adores* drinking from the bathroom sink faucet. She expects me to leave it running every time I brush my teeth. Can't see the attraction myself. :)

Lux said...

I've seen kitties do that, but man - if I get even a drop of water on me, I run! ;-)

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Just like Scout! He loves the bathroom faucet!!!! They love their fountain too, but the pump keeps getting clogged with Shaggy's hair!