Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feral update

I've been keeping an eye on Fluffy's injured neck and it's healed very well. Today I noticed that the pink spot on his charcoal gray skin where his patch of white fur normally grows has turned white again with peach fuzz. So he's in good shape.

Creampuff's nose is still a bit gross-looking from his cold or whatever he's got going on. I might try to trap him when I'm on vacation next week, see if my vet can give him an antibiotic shot, as someone suggested after I took Stumpy to the vet for his injury. It'd also be nice to have confirmation of the Puffmeister's gender.  :)

Speaking of Stumpy, I'm sorry to say that I haven't seen him in quite a while--like, two weeks, or maybe three. I sure hope he's OK. It'd be nice if he found someone to take him in, but we all know how feral cats' lives usually end.  :(

5 comments:

Cat with a garden said...

Oh my, that's the hard part of caring for feral cats. You grow to love them so much! We truly purr for Stumpy to only be on the roll for a bit. Do tell us when he turns up, pleeeez. As for Fluffy: Great! Puffmeister... hihihi...

Daisy said...

I'm glad to learn that Fluffy is on the mend! I hope Stumpy is okay, too.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Glad Fluffy is doing better and we will purr harder for Creampuff to get better. Hopefully you can catch him.

T said...

OH, I really didn't want to read about Stumpy missing. I still have hope he may show back up. It is so hard for ferals. We care so much, and do all we can do. I did have a few ferals that had disappeared for a couple months, then show back up, so perhaps, he will.

Glad to know Fluffy is getting better.

Tiger Lily said...

Hi y'all! It is good to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you.

Thank you for visiting my new blog. Mom helped me put you in my Friends list tonight.

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs