Friday, March 27, 2009

Diet vs. donut holes

Let me say in my own defense that donut holes are deceptive. Compact little orbs of sweet naughtiness, nowhere near the size of an actual donut. Something like that, seemingly so harmless, can really trick you into eating one...or five.

So how many donut holes does it take to equal a single donut? At what point do I hit the 250 calories (minimum) that a donut delivers (usually straight to your hips)? Is there any "safe" number of donut holes that one may consume without completely wrecking one's diet? Indeed, is there any true safety from the sugary wonderfulness of donut holes?

Tune in tomorrow...when I won't know anything more about donut holes than I do now.  :)

7 comments:

Thumper said...

Well thanks...now I want donuts. Or holes. Lots and lots of holes...

Cat with a garden said...

Hehehehe, be careful. That diet is getting at you!

Daisy said...

I am pretty sure that there are no calories in the holes!

T said...

LOL at Daisy's comment!

Yeh, those holes can be mighty dangerous.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Ever had fresh mini donuts at sporting events or fairs? Mmmmmmmmmmm.

las794 said...

OK, that's just evil.

Shaggy, Scooby and Scout said...

Well, mom's dreaming of donut holes & mini donuts now....she's dieting and the salads are getting pretty old!