Saturday, March 7, 2009

Addendum

Cat with a Garden opines that Creampuff is male. I get a sorta male "vibe" from Creampuff, too. If it is a "he", he's been neutered, cuz I did a quick exploration while he was distracted by Leo and found nothing but an area that seemed lacking in "fun parts" (as Max would say), but didn't feel quite female, either. I know, terribly rude of me.... Well, I didn't want to trap & neuter him if it had already been done! :)

It'd be really great to find him a home. In fact, MY home would suit me, but I don't think Minnie would take it well--she never did like having Leo in the house. And god help us if Creampuff started spraying.... I just can't have that in the house again.

I haven't seen Creampuff (who really needs a better name, if he is, in fact, a "he") spray yet. I've heard him growl at other kitties--pretty authoritatively, too. It was at Leo, though, and Leo still has kittenish, rather pushy ways about him, even though he's 3 years old now.

Oh--the nose drops? Not a hit. :D

3 comments:

Cat with a garden said...

If you wanted to take "him" in it would be quite an odyssey we suppose. Do you know Cory and her family? They have given a home to many ferals and maybe could offer good advice. We kind of like the name "Creampuff"...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

las794 said...

It makes for good nicknames: Puffy, Puffball, Puffmeister, Puff the Magic Dragon, Puffnstuff.... :)

Everycat said...

....not forgetting Puffkin!