Friday, February 20, 2009

Feral upkeep

I've got my eye on another of my ferals--Fluffy came fairly close (well, within 10 feet) yesterday and I think I spotted a problem around his neck, like an old, too-tight collar or a twist of wire. It was hard to tell because he's a black longhair and the whatever-it-was also is black. I tried to edge a little closer, but Fluffy was too skittish and stayed well out of reach. I'll try to get a better look at his neck, but I don't know how I'll ever get hold of him to fix the problem (if there is one).

3 comments:

Cat with a garden said...

Hey, we were thinking of you today! We missed you! You could try to take a picture and biggify in on the computer to see if he's got something around his neck. We hope it's nothing!
Purrs, Siena & Chilli

las794 said...

That's a good idea, I'll try to get a pic of him!

T said...

Oh, I hope it is nothing. I agree though, I normally try and zoom in the best I can to take closeups, then enlarge them on the computer to determine if there is a problem.

Good luck!