- "Condo" is not necessarily synonymous with "luxury." On the other hand, if it is accompanied by the word "free," it is plenty luxurious.
- Wedding dresses have no pockets, so if the bride has to carry the groom's ring, where will she keep it? Three guesses, but you'll only need one!
- It is possible to forget almost everything about swimming (after, say, a 20-year layoff) and still have a great time in a pool.
- It is also possible to have a great time in a pool despite being 40 or 50 pounds heavier than the last time you wore a swimsuit.
- With lovely greenery comes monster humidity.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Stuff I learned last weekend