Monday, September 8, 2008

New remodeling plans


I updated my scratchy old floorplan and elevations for the bathroom remodeling project, putting things where they are now intended to go and adding some color for reference. You can see them all on my Flickr site.  :)

The light sconces won't have a square white border around them, of course--that's just the background of a JPG I placed in the Illustrator document.

The colors in the accent tile/paint areas aren't exact, of course, but they'll be somewhere in that range (think roughly Jim Beam, chocolate, and French vanilla ice cream... and try not to puke at the thought of those foods all together). The pattern of the accent paint is totally off; I don't think I'll have a good bead on what it'll look like until we actually start painting it!

No comments: