Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tile and faucets

All the tilesAvalon shower setHere are pix of the different tiles I'll be using in my remodeled bathroom. The big tile is going on the floor; the one in this pic is a 6" sample I bought, but the actual tile will be 13" x 13". It's called Tuscany Gold. The plain 4" tile is almond; that will be the base color in the tub/shower area and around the vanity. And the sparklies in the lower right of the pic are 1"-square glass tiles with rough edges in 3-4 different colors. They come assembled in a one-foot square on mesh backing. They cost a bit, but we're only going to be using 8-9' of it as a horizontal color band in the tub/shower area. You can get a better look at the mosaic tile on my Flickr site.

Avalon sink faucetThe two other pix are the hardware I've picked out: Price Pfister, style Avalon, finish Rustic Bronze. They should look great with the tile colors.  :)

No comments: