Sunday, August 31, 2008

Here come the sweats

I'm starting to get a little nervous about what this bathroom redo is going to cost--I just added up the things in my Amazon remodeling wish list and it's over $750...for just those few things. If I cut $100 out of my debt-paying fund every month for supplies between now and March (when I was planning to have the work done), I can't even cover the wish list. And that doesn't even include the tile, paint, lumber, new window, labor for whatever professionals are required, etc....Maybe I should put off this project for another year so I can, over that time, buy more of the supplies with cash. The idea of piling more debt on my credit cards makes me uneasy, especially when I'm so close to have the whole mess paid off.

As Fagin said in Oliver!, "I think I'd better think it out again."

No comments: