Saturday, August 30, 2008

A collection starts with one thing...

I won the sink faucet for my bathroom remodel on eBay and saved $50 off retail--YAY! I was going to get the light sconces first, but this faucet turned up at such a good price, I didn't want to miss it. I'll be on the lookout for the matching shower/tub set now.  :)  If it doesn't turn up next month, I'll get the sconces then.

Haven't added up all the costs of materials yet, because I haven't figured yet how many square feet of floor & wall tiles we'll need. When I do figure the cost, it'll probably scare the bejesus out of me.

The walls were going to be pale yellow, but we've changed to Navajo white to go better with the tiles we picked out. Also, all the towel bars will be white ceramic (haven't picked out a style yet) instead of the rustic bronze that goes with my faucets. Just the two faucets (sink & shower) should be enough "jewelry" in this small bathroom.

No comments: