Friday, May 16, 2008

Warm stinky meat

Minnie loves her stinky meat in the morning--especially anything fishy, especially salmon. For two or three mornings in a row, though, she was just nibbling at it, then covering it up. I don't blame her--the stuff seems gross to me, too. Willy, my first cat, preferred his stinky meat nuked briefly to take the chill off straight out of the fridge, so I did that for Minnie, too, for the first time yesterday...and she snarfed it all like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread (or sliced fish, as the case may be). It's just a little bitty bother for me & she loves it, so she can have it.  :)

Cover the plate with cling wrap (or one of those microwave plate covers) and nuke the little blob of stinky meat for a mere 6 seconds--that's plenty. Your cat will be yelling his or her head off in anticipation.

No comments: