- I'm old enough to know better, but young enough that most of my parts still work (not that I use 'em much).
- I have a vestibular (balance) disorder.
- I have two cats, one former stray, one still semi-feral.
- Right before I acquired those two cats, I had sworn off all pets of any kind, period....
- ...because my relationship with my first pets (also two cats) did not go well.
- My cats Minnie & Leo are the indoor/outdoor variety, which works a whole lot better for me.
- I feed, trap, neuter/spay, and return ferals to the "colony" wandering in & out of my backyard.
- Hence, my two indoor/outdoor cats--they just got friendly & stayed.
- I have help from a local organization to TNR my ferals; I couldn't do it on my own.
- I've written a huge amount on a lousy epic begun in my teens which I'm going to shred one of these days.
- My great hope is to write something decent someday.
- I used to be an artist, but that's pretty much gone now.
- My hands shake, but that's not entirely why I don't draw anymore.
- I don't know why my hands shake, but they have for years.
- I've had some, uh, questionable relationships.
- I've been married & divorced twice, and that's the end of that.
- I'm on an antidepressant that, thank goodness, kills my libido entirely.
- I'm looking forward to getting out of debt by the end of 2008 (knock wood).
- Most of my wardrobe comes from thrift stores.
- Most of my money (after debt payments) goes toward books & movies. (Relevant quote: "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." --Erasmus)
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
20 things about me
Cuz I know you're fascinated....