Tuesday, January 1, 2008

20 things about me

Cuz I know you're fascinated....
  1. I'm old enough to know better, but young enough that most of my parts still work (not that I use 'em much).

  2. I have a vestibular (balance) disorder.

  3. I have two cats, one former stray, one still semi-feral.

  4. Right before I acquired those two cats, I had sworn off all pets of any kind, period....

  5. ...because my relationship with my first pets (also two cats) did not go well.

  6. My cats Minnie & Leo are the indoor/outdoor variety, which works a whole lot better for me.

  7. I feed, trap, neuter/spay, and return ferals to the "colony" wandering in & out of my backyard.

  8. Hence, my two indoor/outdoor cats--they just got friendly & stayed.

  9. I have help from a local organization to TNR my ferals; I couldn't do it on my own.

  10. I've written a huge amount on a lousy epic begun in my teens which I'm going to shred one of these days.

  11. My great hope is to write something decent someday.

  12. I used to be an artist, but that's pretty much gone now.

  13. My hands shake, but that's not entirely why I don't draw anymore.

  14. I don't know why my hands shake, but they have for years.

  15. I've had some, uh, questionable relationships.

  16. I've been married & divorced twice, and that's the end of that.

  17. I'm on an antidepressant that, thank goodness, kills my libido entirely.

  18. I'm looking forward to getting out of debt by the end of 2008 (knock wood).

  19. Most of my wardrobe comes from thrift stores.

  20. Most of my money (after debt payments) goes toward books & movies. (Relevant quote: "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." --Erasmus)

No comments: