I can't get my ID project working solely through Adobe Animate CC, so here's what we're gonna do...
- Get ONE polygon to show up in an HTML5 Canvas. Since the polys published from Animate files are in CanvasJS/EaselJS, I'll have to use that because of the coordinate chaining, so...
1a. Find CanvasJS/EaselJS tutorial and/or property lists. (Udemy.com to the rescue again.)
- Get mouseover color change to work in first polygon.
- Add two rectangles of different colors.
- On clicking either rectangle, copy its fill color to "currentFill" or some such variable.
- On clicking the polygon, change its fill color to the "currentFill" value.
- Add 2nd polygon to canvas.
- Create multidimensional array to hold name & coordinates of both polygons, thereby giving me a shorthand way to access both properties (e.g., "poly").
- Get mouseover color change to work on BOTH polygons using the polygon array.
- Click color rectangle to pick up its fill color.
- Click each polygon to change its fill color to the "colorFill" value.
- Use map as background of canvas.
- Position polygons in their correct locations on the map.
Not much to ask, right?